We're always looking for great people
We’re always looking for smart, down-to-earth and friendly professionals who are focused on providing an exceptional customer experience. Excellent communication skills and a talent for explaining technical issues in simple language are essential. Our culture is built around our customer-centric approach, teamwork and a heavy dose of not taking ourselves too seriously.
North Vancouver HQ
We enjoy a relaxed office environment in beautiful North Vancouver. We are close to the mountains and the ocean, with the heart of the city at our fingertips. Our office is dog-friendly and is conveniently located next to the river, a great place to walk, swim and enjoy the beautiful nature in our neighbourhood.
We believe that quality time outside the office is vital to our employees’ satisfaction at work. We support our team in working from home or remotely when needed. We want everyone to be healthy, travel often, get time to give back, and have the financial resources and support they need.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a solid work–life balance to keep your mind healthy — and medical, dental, and vision coverage for the rest.
One benefit of having amazing coworkers is enjoying each other’s company, and we make up some good excuses to have fun together.
We don’t stick to one type of client. We work with a wide variety of companies & technology, including the creative and film industries.
Based in our bright, open, dog-friendly office, you’ll solve our clients’ IT challenges through phone and email support channels. You will work directly with an experienced team and have great opportunities for growth and professional development.
You’re excited to wear multiple hats and go above and beyond for our clients. You have flexibility in your schedule from time to time and the ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision (we believe in autonomy, mastery, and purpose!). In this role, you will provide support remotely in our office for our clients and will progress into providing on-site support as well.
We work on interesting projects across a number of industries, including film, construction and tech start-ups! We believe in work-life integration, this means we prioritize family, fitness, fun, and whatever else that is important to you so you can do your very best work.
We are known as trusted advisors, the one-stop-shop for anything to navigate our clients’ IT issues. We’re in a period of growth and we want you to be part of our growth story! You’ll learn our business model, service offerings, industry-leading best practices and will be a key member of the team.
- Support our clients via phone, email, remote login and/or on-site as needed
- Work on service requests all the way through resolution or escalation
- Resolve up to Tier 2 technical support issues
- Escalate Tier 3 technical support issues
- Promptly and thoroughly document all work via our ticketing system and documentation portal. You have strong attention to detail!
- Communicate our service offerings to prospects & clients
- At least 2+ years of relevant IT experience
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office
- Experience supporting Windows 7 to 10 Professional & Enterprise
- Experience supporting mobile handheld devices (Android, iOS)
- Experience with Microsoft Servers
- Experience with firewalls, managed switches, VPNs, VLANs, etc.
- Microsoft Certifications OR equivalent skill set or experience
- CompTIA Certifications OR equivalent skill set or experience
- Strong English communication (written & verbal)
- A broadband Internet connection at home
- Must have reliable transportation and a minimum class 5 BC Drivers License as you take on more Field support responsibility, especially!
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Previous MSP experience
- Experience using PSA and RMM tools
- ITIL certifications
- Experience supporting macOS
- Experience in setting up and troubleshooting complex network/firewall scenarios
We provide a competitive salary and benefits package along with learning and development support through certification training and exam compensation. We’re located beside MEC and Park & Tilford in North Vancouver.
If this sounds like your next perfect career opportunity and you’d like to learn more, please send us your application today!
Reference ID: GTECH.SDT2.20200716 Job Types: Full-time, Permanent