Hired! IT Support Specialist
This position is closed and no longer available.
Gauthier Business Technologies Ltd. is committed to creating and maintaining a comfortable, collaborative and inclusive work environment. If you’re a proactive team player and are interested in learning more about working with us as an IT Support Specialist, keep reading!
We are a growing customer-focused professional service company, providing exceptional computer and network support across the Lower Mainland. Learn more about us here. Currently we’re looking for individuals who are friendly, enthusiastic and have the desire to excel in both their professional and personal lives.
Why Work at Gauthier Business Technologies
Our company offers a competitive salary as well as an assortment of training resources, consistently updated equipment and a relaxed work environment.
Check us out if you:
- Want to join a thriving computer services and network support company in Vancouver
- Want to enjoy an awesome company culture with friendly coworkers that focus on success for the entire team
- Are interested in working in beautiful North Vancouver office with comfortable, modern working conditions and a casual environment
- Desire to develop a strong sense of accomplishment and the feeling that what you do really matters
- Are looking for a competitive compensation structure that rewards top performers
- Are a key contributor that enjoys being rewarded for your effort
The IT Support Specialist is a full-time job and will be based out of our office in North Vancouver. However, you will be required to regularly drive to a client’s place of business. Additional responsibilities:
- Learn and understand our business model and service offerings
- Communicate our service offerings to prospects & clients
- Provide IT services to our clients
- Provide the best customer service possible: professional, responsive, reliable & friendly
- Document work in a timely and understandable manner
Salary range is $35,000.00 to $60,000.00 per year depending upon your experience and abilities.
IT Support Specialist – Job Requirements:
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Must be proficient in English
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office
- Experience supporting Windows 7/10 Professional & Enterprise
- Experience supporting Mobile handheld devices (Android, iOS)
- Have a broadband Internet connection at home
- Must have reliable transportation and a minimum class 5 BC Drivers License
- Flexible hours (availability) and the ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Microsoft Servers
- Experience using a PSA tool (ConnectWise, Autotask)
- Experience using an RMM (Kasaya, N-Able, GFI Max, LabTech)
- Experience with firewalls, managed switches, VPNs, VLANs, etc.
- Experience in setting up and troubleshooting complex network/firewall scenarios
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Professional in appearance, actions and attitude
- Critical thinker, exhibits good judgment and strong problem-solving skills
- Articulate, excellent verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with technical and nontechnical colleagues at all levels in the organization
- Attention to detail and quality of work
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and diligent team player
- Accountable and responsible – you feel a sense of duty to clients and coworkers
- Flexible and able to manage changing priorities
- Thoughtful, ethical, respectful and fair
- Looking for a place to be comfortable, challenged—and have some fun!
We understand that finding the right fit in the workplace is a two-way street, so thank you for considering us.
Troy Gauthier | President | Gauthier Business Technologies Ltd.