We’re Hiring! IT Support Specialist, Tier 1/2
Gauthier Business Technologies Ltd. is committed to creating and maintaining a comfortable, collaborative and inclusive work environment. If you’re a proactive team player and are interested in learning more about working with us, keep reading!
We are a growing customer-focused professional service company, providing exceptional computer and network support across the Lower Mainland. Learn more about us here. Currently we’re seeking individuals who are friendly, enthusiastic and have the desire to excel in both their professional and personal lives. Based in North Vancouver, our company offers a competitive salary as well as an assortment of training resources, consistently updated equipment, and a casual work environment.
- Learn and understand our business model and service offerings
- Communicate our service offerings to prospects & clients
- Provide IT support services to our clients
- Document work in a timely and understandable manner
Desired Skills & Experience
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Minimum of 2 years professional related experience
- Must be a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office
- Experience supporting Windows 7/10 Professional & Enterprise
- Experience supporting Mobile handheld devices (Android, iOS)
- Experience with Microsoft Servers
- Experience using a PSA tool (ConnectWise, Autotask)
- Experience using an RMM (Kasaya, N-Able, GFI Max, LabTech)
- Experience with firewalls, managed switches, VPNs, VLANs, etc.
- Experience in setting up and troubleshooting complex network/firewall scenarios
- Have a broadband Internet connection at home
- Must have reliable transportation and a minimum class 5 BC Drivers License
- Have flexible hours of availability and the ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
Desired Personal Attributes
- Professional in appearance and attitude
- Critical thinker, exhibits good judgment and strong problem-solving skills
- Articulate, excellent verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with technical and nontechnical colleagues at all levels in the organization
- Attention to detail and quality of work
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and diligent team player
- Flexible and able to manage changing priorities
- Thoughtful, ethical, respectful and fair
- Looking for a place to be comfortable, challenged—and have some fun!
We understand that finding the right fit in the workplace is a two-way street, so thank you for considering us.
Troy Gauthier | President | Gauthier Business Technologies Ltd.